Monday, September 10, 2012

Preppy Feminine

DSC_0466edited
Blazer: Thrifted(similar); Earrings:Aldo(similar); Jeans: Abercrombie









































I’m back. It feels like I have abandoned my blog but I haven’t, it has just being a busy month. Here is a short explanation. Working on a new job, got a new job, Hurricane Isaac in Louisiana-worked through it, started packing my things to move, and finally moving to San Antonio. All this happened in 1 month. I thank God I survived and He provided. I had been praying since the beginning of the year for a travel nurse opportunity and the door opened. Praise God.

DSC_0473edited
On to fashion, since the semester is just starting for most student I decided to do a preppy chic look. I am doing a menswear look with a feminine touch. The pink earrings and snakeskin heels add a feminine touch.
DSC_0486editedDSC_0491edited
The pieces are classic and simple but the earring pops every part of the outfit. I just purchased them from Aldo for $4.98 so I was excited to wear them. I have been getting out of my shell with jewelry and not staying with simple pearls. I did a ponytail so that the earrings could be seen.
DSC_0501editedDSC_0467edited

FYI: I am really moving to San Antonio in 2 days. Let me know great places to visit and things to do. So happy and excited.

5 comments:

  1. YES! Praise God for you being safe through Isaac. Love seeing a woman share her love of Christ through her blog!! you look gorgeous, by the way! hopping over from EBEW! <3 God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new job!
    You look very "preppy chic". I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is has to be my fav outfit thus far! I really love the blazer & shirt underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. It's especially hard to keep this look feminine on certain body types but you wear it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving feminine preppy lately-it's soooo hot! I also adore those earrings-especially for $5! And congrats on your new job, that's awesome news!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete