Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wonderfully Made

DSC_0137-2
Many people ask me why I started a blog well there are plenty of reasons. One of the many reasons is that I love to help people with their fashion. I meet so many people who are beautiful on the inside but sometimes from the way they dress others do not see that beauty. I know it is not all about what is on the outside, but it does count. When you look amazing, you feel amazing on the inside. I got some of the girls I have had a chance to mentor and went into their closet and created an outfit for them. This post comes in 2 parts: 1. Ways to style shorts for a night look 2. Shorts according to your size and frame (outfit detailed)
DSC_0141
Many people feel you have to be a certain size before you are considered beautiful but to me beautiful means healthy and being the best you can be. True beauty is both an inward and outward thing. We all come in many shapes and sizes. You have to be your best and look your best. You have to do your best with what you have got. With all that being said, you must be healthy though.
DSC_0143
I love how each person is so different in the picture. Learn to be you. Whether you are corny, laugh a lot, serious, funny, it doesn't matter be you.
DSC_0147
DSC_0149

Psalms 139:13-18
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex. Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. 15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God. They cannot be numbered! 18 I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!

DSC_0151-2DSC_0159-2
Ways to create night looks with shorts
  1. Pair your shorts with heels or a wedge shoe
  2. Wear your shorts with a structured blazer
  3. Wear your shorts with a statement jewelry
  4. Pair your shorts with a statement long chain
  5. Wear shorts and put your hair in a ponytail or with a lot of volume.
DSC_0168
FYI: Be yourself…. Best place for jewelry and statement necklace is Francesca’s Collection especially when they have their extra 40% off sale. I got my chain for $1.42. I was excited and it doubles as a brooch.

DSC_0021

No comments:

Post a Comment